Friday, December 6, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps: Merry Walrus

This is my second post day.
If you are looking for the My Favorite Things Release Countdown, it's here.

It's my day to post at Fresh Squeezed Stamps and I've been wanting to play along with Merry Monday's challenge to use the chalkboard technique.  It turns out it's a perfect match.  I thought that the cheerful walrus from Arctic Friends would look just perfect on a smudge of snow and ice, and might just be thinking "merry" thoughts!  (The "merry" is from Hello December - I love its woodgrain.)

Merry Walrus

I bet you are feeling "merry" after seeing this sweet guy.  The set includes this walrus and a penguin that I used here, and there is a bear.  I'm don't quite know yet what I will be doing with the bear, but I'm sure you will be seeing him soon!


  • Stamps: Fresh Squeezed Stamps Arctic Friends, Hello December
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana
  • Ink: WPlus9 White
  • Accessories: Hero Arts white embossing powder, The Twinery Caribbean



No comments:

Post a Comment