Tuesday, August 10, 2010

something a little different

Same old same old gets a bet boring after a while so I have decided to try a few new things with my scrapping. This month I tried out the challenge blog letsgetshabby and am sooo pleased with the result.(not a car or truck insight!) We had to use the quote and wings on our project.How gorgeous is that handmade flower from LIlredrocket Shell is just too clever!



And heres the story behind the photo, as may of you know there is a little(LOL) competition going on with a certain Ausralian scrappy magazine and my bestie Taryn and I decided to try out together to support each other, well we needed a photo of ourselves so one weekend we headed to the lake near our house to take some photos of each other and when we finished, on the spare of the moment we took this photo using the timer on my camera...a gorgeous photo of the two of us, I truly would not know what I would do with out her, This is the next installement of our challenge to scrap the same photo, please head on over to Taryn's blog to check out her gorgeous layout too!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment