Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scrapware and Hambly yumminess

I posted my first DT project on the Scrapware blog today, I got to play around with some new frames they have and also some GORGEOUS new hambly goodies, an overlay and pattern paper..OH so divine!For the frame I covered it in vintage book paper, using PVA glue and once it was dry I ripped it off randomly to leave a shabby effect, I then inked it with brown chalk ink.
I also used one of the little mini crowns and a decorative corner.
For the Hambly I layered my over lay over the pattern paper to created a two tone effect. I also used one of the crown rubons which BTW go on like butter. If your LSS doesnt stock hambly be sure to ask them to because their new products are just sensational.
PS I think it's still sort of yellow ...I am trying though LOL !!!!
Till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment