Tuesday, August 24, 2010

little white lie....

Its ok to tell little white lies every now and again isn't it? LOL! Last month when I said I was trying out new things and tried the lets get shabby Challenge blog, I was really testing out myself to see if I could do a shabby layout because I was asked to be guest designer this month over at letsgetshabby !
Heres my layout I created for the challenge...we had to use music paper or something with music on it. I used the yummy paper from jillibean soup, some AC glitter thickers, lace and paper flowers all available from Handmadebysuzanne who is sponsoring the challenge this month. I would love to see you play along with me too...



My second layout uses some of Shells yummy yummy yummy new goodies over at lilredrocket. I have used one of her new froggies buttons and a paper doily she has in stock, I have layered the froggie over a scrapware birdcage and used one of my new frog pins from Mylittlebitofwhimsy.

I have based this layout on a sketch over at creativescrappers
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment