Friday, August 27, 2010

One more....

Ok I have one more yellow layout to show you and then rest assured I have been scrapping with other colours... LOL. I recently found this photo of my hubby from when he was 3 years and 9 months, as Addison was the same age I took advantage of it and did a comparison photo/layout.
I have based this layout on a sketch over at Creative Scrappers and used another of Shells's froggie buttons from Lilredrocket...his gumboots suited my layout so well LOL.Thankyou to the lovely Sarah for inspiring me to use my mymindseye umbrella too!

Lilredrocketbuttons is having a fabulous give away if you would like to win this


head on over here to find out how.


Also If you are looking for some other scrappy bargains head on over to handmadebysuzanne to see the new arrivals she has in stock, and there is also 30% off many major brands including Kaisercraft, American Craft, October Afternoon, fancy pants, Bo Bunny, Basic Grey, Crate Paper and more. See them on sale here.
And there is still time to enter into the sketch challenge to win a fabulous voucher from the store, check out the gallery here for the sketch!


Till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment