Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to a Wandering Wednesday...

What's that, you ask? Well, I made it up! This is my blog and so I can do that if I want, you know...I've been feeling a rambling kind of blog coming on since last night...I was having all kinds of cheery little thoughts as I sat here and typed and facebooked and watched my favorite shows...Hint: last night was TUESDAY!!! Well, I have to say...note to self: when you feel a cheery little ramble blog coming on, just get to it, do not put it off, even if you are tired...because you may not be so cheery the next time you do sit down to blog...oh, well...I had a Dr's appointment today. It went pretty well, but the nasty cold has managed to morph itself into a nice little green sinus infection and so I am now the proud owner of one Zpack! Picture many little ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's with capes on, running to the rescue of my immune system! So, on it goes!

Oh, and this was to be a routine visit, not a sick visit...good timing huh!

Bailey is still a giant joy in our life...here he is with me...it's a cell phone picture so please forgive...look at those bright eyes!
Well, they have been looking pretty bright at two in the morning too! That's right, the little darling sleeps at my feet and sometimes in the middle of the night he decides that Hubby and I need to give him a little love...which we do, with pleasure...that is, until one of us realizes what time it is...sigh...then the cute little guy is banished back to the bottom of the bed...Bailey, not Kirke, I tried...Now, to be fair, we may have woken him up first with a bout of coughing, but I ain't sayin'
My honey did good for Valentines day...nothing fancy or expensive, but he sure hit a homerun...here's a picture...See the card? The heart ends with a little knot and the card says Knots of love. When Kirke went to purchase it, the woman asked him if he knew the story behind the piece...he didn't. She explained that with each purchase a donation was made to the organization that knits things for cancer patients(knots of love). He was so excited, because, as he told the woman, "Wow, my wife is a breast cancer survivor!" I am thrilled! He also gave me a single pink rose...What a guy!

Well, I tire, and so had better go...I will find something pink to add...and hope to make my Wandering Wednesday a regular thing...perhaps next time even a little entertaining!

Stay Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment