Thursday, February 10, 2011

Designed2Delight Freebie

Designed2Delight put out the cutest digi this week.  They have the best deal - if you make a card with their digi that week and link back to their blog - you get a free digi for the next week.  This week's deal is up tonight.  (I had hoped to put a card up earlier so you all got a chance to play - maybe next week!)







More fun stuff - - - - I am the proud recipient of:


I was nominated by Melissa at Smudges in Time.  Be sure to check out her blog - wonderful clean and simple cards.  I laughed out loud at her card from early February about chocolate!

The object of the award is to point out blogs that are fairly new.  I took the liberty of defining that as under 100 followers or less than a half a million views!!  (This such an arbitrary definition because it ignores people reading through FeedBurner or Google Reader - but I had to start somewhere)  In going through my blog list, I discovered that this requirement was kind of hard because not all blogs list their followers.  But...I tried my best...and would like to introduce the following blogs:

JENerally Speaking - wonderful CAS cards and you won't believe the pictures of where she lives!

Stampinantics - Paula has a great style.  Nothing is overly frilly or fancy - just well designed with very special and unique touches!

Seaglass & Sentiments - Christina just topped 100 followers so she really isn't new by my definition, but her cards are SO gorgeous, I had to include her here!

Sunflower Stamper - I have only recently found Jennifer's blog - in fact, I haven't even had time to comment on her blog yet so she will definitely be wondering who I am! - but she has wonderfully colorful cards with great scenes of flowers and butterflies - so very cheerful.

EnchantInk - I am seriously stretching the rules by nominating Andrea - I am sure she is wildly popular, but I can't find a follower list on her blog??!!  I love her cards, her recipes and her family stories (my gosh, they are busy and a little bit crazy!).  And she is the friendlist blogger that I know - so I really want all of my readers to find her!

For those of you that I have nominated:
There are just a few steps for each of you receiving this award:
1. Let me know if you accept
2. Post the image on your blog
3. Link back to my blog
4. Choose 3-5 blogs that you like, preferably lesser known blogs to give them some traffic!!

For the rest of you:
I hope that enjoy some new blogs!

BTW - I have another award to give out tomorrow - so come back for even more blog lists!!

No comments:

Post a Comment