Wednesday, February 23, 2011

love letters.....

When we started dating over 10 years ago, my husband then boyfriend sent me many love letters, although I don't receive that many now... on the odd occasion I do, I have kept them in a box. When I received this gorgeous new card keeper from Scrapware I knew instantly what I was going to use it for.Gorgeous new Scrapware chippie lamp postMore delish music paper banner from my fav etsy shop I finished it off with some organza and bakers twine, that can be easily undone to add more LOL.

......and some exciting news from everyone who loves Creative Scrappers....
We have a creative opportunity for you!
Creative Scrappers is looking for a few featured designers for the months of March, April and May!
Interested?
Send Kristine an email kristine@creative-scrappers.com
title of email -CS featured designer
Your full name, blog address,/gallery address and two of your latest layouts.
deadline for submission is 1st March 2011
those selected will be emailed on or after 3rd March!
I love working for Kristine I sure hope you will have ago.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment