Monday, April 26, 2010

pinkalicious fun: craft

There's a part in the Pinkalicious story where the little girl who has turned pink blends in with a patch of pink peonies at the park. Soon she's surrounded by bees, butterflies and birds.

I was trying to come up with a simple and doable craft for 3-4 year olds and found white chipboard butterflies at Scrapbook USA for 10 cents each. That's not a typo. They're from Making Memories too. I punched out dots from pink sparkly paper and bought some clear gems at Micheal's in the dollar section. We made these:



Ella loves crafts. I'm sure you can imagine how happy that makes me. She was so excited when she saw the sample I made up, she kept wanting to create one right away.


I ran the sparkly dots through my Xyron to make them stickers. That took some time but made things so much easier in the end.


The girls enjoyed making them even more than I thought they would.

No comments:

Post a Comment