Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Triple the excitment!!!

Today I have three fabulous things to share with you. Firstly I finished this layout last night after unsuccessfully trying to use the gorgeous ribbon on 2 layouts before.

Love this photo of the four of us snuggling up in bed on a Sunday morning. And if you have seen all the latest products to come out of CHA you may have seen this gorgeous ribbon before from a very well known scrapper....and a favourite of mine who has her own line now with AC!, However I found the exact same ribbon in this little shabby chic store here in Brisbane!





My second and third news is that I am now on the design teams for scrapawhile and lilredrocketbuttons Wow two DT opportunities in 1 week I am so excited, the girls over at Scrapawhile are just so lovely and Michelle's buttons and goodies are too die for. I can't wait to start playing with some fabulous goodies.


Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment