Wednesday, February 24, 2010

mmmm just not sure...

I have been debating about whether to post these two layouts, I am just not sure if I'm happy with them or not. The first one up I worked on for 3 hours last night and still only managed to come up with this...I know its because of that paper its just not me. I did manage to use some new shimmers vibez though so that was fun!



The second one talks about Addison and his or should I say my dress sense for him. I know the trend these days is for the t shirts to hang out but I love the tucked in look ,makes him look like such a sweet innocent three year old....

Will have to ponder it a bit more...and if still bugs me in the album I will pull it apart and start again...I have been known to do that on occasion.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment