Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dance baby

Dance baby....Larsen loves to dance, he started when he was about 13 months and when ever he hears music he starts bopping!! Sitting in his high chair or standing he just bops....I think his fav type of music is jazz though he really gets into it...Lovin making those pin wheels at the moment, I have used felt and denim.

I just thought I would share this simple pin cushion I made from a tea cup I got from the salvos, I'm using it to store my littlebitofwhimsy pins and buttons...too cute.

A little update on lilredrocketbuttons Michelle has been inundated with orders and at the moment they are all sold out !!!! but keep checking back as she will be restocking her stash soon and I'll have some yummy goodness to play with.

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment