Thursday, February 18, 2010

photo shoot and digi freebies!















While my Dad was visiting from California, I asked my dear friend, Tracie Ruffner if she would do a photo shoot with my family. We went to Star Mill in American Fork. Not only do we have great memories, but we have amazing photos. (I promise I'll share more later!) She brought us a CD before my Dad left so we could see a sampling and we all "ooohed and awwwed" over every photo. Tracie captured so many sweet moments and her skills and creativity are stellar. She's so passionate about photography and I want to learn from her. Not only that, she's a blast to be around and she's beautiful. I can't thank her enough and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.

I was plunking around the internet yesterday and found this site that has some delightful free digital elements. I love how simple they are. She adds a new one each week. I added the "loved and cherished overlay" to the photo of Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment