Friday, September 17, 2010

sharing..

Morning everyone today I have a few shares for you. Firstly another Cyber Crop Layout from Scrapawhile's CC last Thursday, this was my product challenge...lots of Hambly and Scrapware goodness here... This month from HandmadebySuzanne I got sent some great Basic Grey and Kaiser Craft goodness. I haven't used Basic Grey in a while so it was a bit of a challenge for me. I pulled out some old holiday photos that I thought suited the papers well.

And...I am soooo not a card maker so I find these a bit of a challenge but I came up with these two, if you head on over to the store Suzanne has lots of new release CHA goodies in stock right now.
Well I am off to a 12 hour crop , I have grand plans for 6 layouts...let s see how I do!
Till next time...











No comments:

Post a Comment