Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hambly lovin...

YEAH!!! the galleries are now up on the Hambly Screen prints blog, showcasing the new DTs first projects...It is amazing to see the different takes and styles from all the girls...I am still so flabbagasted to be on the same team as Jennifer Johner and Larissa Albernez.
They are both my scrapping idols
.....I have two of my three layouts to share today the other I will share soon.
This one uses the new pen and ink vellum papers, just delish!HOW Cool are those angels wings rub on...


This one uses some ofthe fabulous new KRAFT pattern papers and rub ons.

If you pop over to the hambly blog be sure to check out all the new galleries , there is also an amazing giveaway of some of the new lines...so pop your name down.

I really urge you to beg beg beg your LSS to get these new Hambly goodies in stock, they are just too delicious!

I am off on saturday to leannes roctreat with Taryn, Gilly, Renee, Chloe, Tracey, Geli and some other ladies, I hope to get some scrapping done although I think there will be more laughing then scrapping ...

Thankyou all so much for your lovely comments about the Creative Team, I am still coming to terms with but getting excited as well...

till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment