Sunday, July 18, 2010

My first post!

Well hi there!

I'm new here, and it is my hope that I will find something interesting enough to say (and spell it correctly) so that at least a few people will read it... I find myself reading and enjoying quite a number of blogs lately and so decided to try one of my own...so. as they say, here goes!! You may have guessed that I am obsessed with pink. I must not be the only one, as the first few names that I chose for my new blog were already taken (the nerve)...so I came up with this one. Hope you like it.

Now, hmmm, what to say. My sister has a blog, she home schools and talks about that...I don't, nor do I desire to, and besides my one and only is off to college in the fall so I am facing an empty nest soon, so maybe that will be a future topic...we'll see...I am soon to, or maybe I am going through menopause, OK no maybe, so there is that...my VN friends talk about that and other things...hmmm...

I am very involved in breast cancer advocacy and with Susan G Komen for the Cure so I may mention that a time or two. I am a 15 year breast cancer survivor and involved on the local and national front, so expect that. I guess I can talk about anything I want, this is mine right? How cool is that?

I read a lot, much to my husband's chagrin...I only say that because I find it very easy to click on those books and have them magically appear on my kindle list! Voila! "it adds up" he says..."Blah!"I say...You will find that I like the dots...so I may post about that.

I am so pink that I just bought the best pair of Danskos for work and they are very pink patent leather with the ribbon. I will post a picture!! My FB friends got a kick out of that.

I am an embryologist by trade. I work in a busy embryology lab associated with a fertility center here in Maryland. It can be interesting but stressful, you might say I make babies for a living.

My favorite music is smooth jazz and as I write I am listening to Crag Chaquico, lovely!

OK, so that's the run down on me...I'll try to find something a little more interesting for my next post or maybe something more philosophical or whatever...Has anyone out there read The Alchemist? I just did, and I loved it!!

So that's it for now, thanks for reading, I hope someone reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment