Monday, July 19, 2010

little peter rabbit....

Shell at lilredrocket has the most gorgeous Little Peter Rabbit buttons, and I got to play with them over the weekend.
I pulled out some old photos of Addison from when he was born and he was in the crib for a couple of days, I was just so glad and relieved he was out safe and sound.
I have had that vintage book paper for a while now, an old book of Peter Rabbit and I had been itching to use it... it was the perfect opportunity.
This second layout I have also used for this months Scraptheboys, we had to use stamping on a page EEEKKKK!!! letter stamps are the best I could do. Nice and simple this time....
It's hard to see but I have used some sunshine yellow misting and splattering for a subtle effect.
Thankyou again for your lovely comments to my blog they are so greatly appreciated, I cherish each and everyone.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment