Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10 years....

David and I have been together for ten years, during that time we have had two wonderful boys, numerous OS holidays, two gorgeous homes and a wonderful marriage, it hasnt been easy as David has worked away from home for most of that time, I created this layout for Tracey's challenge over at Scrapawhile to celebrate our time together


This next layout is my last layout for the DT at stuck sketches, I decided not to reapply this time, I have enjoyed my six months on the team and have met some lovely gals on the DT who I will be keeping in contact with. This layout is based on the fact that when Larsen was born he looked exactly like David did when he was a baby. The sketch....

It's hard to tell but I printed my photos on to canvas paper.

I hope you can play along with these challenges this month, as always there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment