Sunday, May 9, 2010

Such Inspiration

I so love this photo of David and Larsen, it is a couple of months old and I had done a layout previously with it but was never happy with it, every time I looked at it in my pile of ever growing layouts I HATED it, so I pulled it apart and came up with this, I have used a combo of older products and new....including those fun October Afternoon journalling tags. I have also used a journalling spot from lilredrocket and that chipboard journalling star is from 3tails .


On Saturday I had the greatest pleasure in spending the day with the ever so inspirational heidi Swapp. She is just amazing, full of such positive energy, spark and enthusiasm . She gave this beautiful heartwarming speech at the end of the day as to WHY we scrapbook and it had her and the rest of us in tears. I learnt many great new ideas from her and Wendy the owner from tattered angels so you will be seeing lots more glimmermisting in layouts to come. Thanks to the gorgeous taryn and lovely tracy for making it such a beautiful day.Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment