Thursday, May 27, 2010

chillin....

larsen was such a chilled relaxed baby, and thankfully still is now at 17 months. I found this old photo of him and loved it so much I wanted to do a layout about this side of his personality.
Ahh can you do any better than a little October Afternoon, hambly and maya mist!!!
Just check out that 3 layered little owl from 3tails which will be available at the paper craft convention in Brisbane in three weeks, isnt he the cutest, it comes in three seperate layers.
I have also used that fun little frog button from lilredrocketbuttons .
I also have some other exciting news I have been asked to join the DT over at handmadewithsuzanne ,along with the awesome Chloe, Marelize, Liz, Kathy and Sue...soooo exciting to be working with you girls! Thanks for stopping by.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment