Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3M Command hooks

I love when bloggers share products they love. This is one of my favorite things:


What I love is that these 3M Command Hooks leave no holes. When you're done using them, you pull a strip at the bottom and they come right off. You can buy just the sticky strips if you run out, so you can use the hooks over and over. I have them on hand at all times and use the clear mini size most. I use them on my armoire, fireplace mantle, vinyl fence or railings to hang banners, like this:


Ella's adoption day celebration banner on the back vinyl fence. I used them on the armoire and fireplace mantle to hang the banners for Ella's Pinkalicious party decor.


I have five that stay up along the porch soffit to hang my paper lantern pumpkins in the fall...


...and my sparkly snowflakes in December. I use a much larger size hook to hang my Christmas wreath on the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment