Tuesday, May 4, 2010

my boys

I think my boys are just too clever, both can talk the hind leg off a cow , Larsen at 16 months talks and talks and talks...I decided to record this memory of course...

I was using the fabulous banner pieces for another project and had a couple of banners left over so I decided bigger is definitely better and used them on my layout. Of course they are from 3tails as is that cutie patootie little boy. The little lollypop charm is from my2angels , and the pattern paper is some gorgeously cute jillibean soup.

The second layout documents Addison being able to write his name.


For this layout I have used one of Shell's mini inspiration kits from lilredrocketbuttons and if you head on over there you will see there are 3 awesome give aways.

Finally I hope you can join us on 20th May for our next CC at scrapawhile

Only 3 more sleeps till HEIDI SWAPP!!!!

Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment