Monday, May 17, 2010

cover boy THE LAYOUT

Last week I was so excited as you know about Addison being on the cover of the local newspaper, I just couldn't wait any longer to create my layout. I have used some gorgeous new October Afternoon papers, a little ladybug pin from mylittlebitofwhimsy and that cute little chippie boy is from 3tails , it's hard to see but I have sprayed it with some glimmermist to give it a little shine.




My second layout features some fun art work from Addison again..(yes I do have another son LOL got some layouts in the works featuring Larsen) I took a photo of his art work because it was too big to fit on my page.


For both layouts I have used some fun goodies from lilredrocket including vintage book rounds, old labels, an archie round and a date round.



If you head on over to lilredrocket now Shell has this amazing give away going on.










Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment