Monday, May 24, 2010

No pattern paper...what the!!!

Over at scrapawhile we had our first Cyber Crop last Thursday. One of the challenges the girls proposed for the DT was to create a layout without pattern paper YIKES!! You don't really realise how much you depend on something till you can't use it. We also had to use RAW chipboard YIPEE!!, stars, no bling and pleating. Here is what I came up with, I used a transparency instead.



I was in charge of the blind challenge and used some old photos from our first trip to Hawaii for this one.

Tracey challenged us to use orange, aqua and pink , to use a flower and a large circle or frame on our layout.

Kylie asked us to use her sketch and I came up with this one.


More awesome chippie pieces from 3tails. on all my layouts, thanks for popping by.



Till next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment