Wednesday, November 10, 2010

vintage hip

I woke up at about 2 a.m. this morning and checked on Ella to make sure she was covered up. I could tell she was dreaming because she was shaking her head up and down as if saying "yes." I was hoping it was a happy dream. This morning when she woke up, she ran out to me and yelled, "Mom, I had a dream last night and it was a good one! It was Christmas and I got lots and lots of presents!"

I'm sure you've also notice the Christmas departments in many stores were set up even before Halloween this year. I know it bothers some people, but personally I'd rather have more time to do my shopping--maybe even relax a little. :)

I've been thinking about some fun traditions to share about Christmas in our family both past and present. I'm getting a little list compiled.

Here's a little something I ran into in the last little while over at Urban Comfort.


Loved these hangers. The paper and buttons were part of a line called Vintage Hip I designed for Making Memories years ago. Some of the patterns were actual vintage fabrics I purchased on an inspiration trip to NYC. It was my first "line" so I learned a lot and would have done some things a little different, of course. I did on the programs and lines that followed. That was an awesome job. I'll admit, I still love seeing scrapbook pages and projects that use product I designed or seeing product I developed on store shelves. I can't believe it's still around. Kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment