Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'M HERE!

I'm here!  I'm in the blog world!

I have avoided blogging for the longest time.  Why?  Because I know that I am going to obsess over it.  The blog has to be attractive, the posts will need to be informative, the pictures will need to be perfect.  And I don't have time for all of that!!  I'm too busy making cards and...oh yeah...I have a few other responsibilities:


And I have the husband and the dog and the cats and the hamster and volunteering and the piano...

But all of that is made easier when I take some time to make cards.  I love the colors and the stamps and the glitter.  It just makes me happy to play in my crafting corner.  



My clean crafting corner  - a rare sight!!


My normal crafting corner - a scary sight!
 
And, if you read my profile, you will see that I have a reason for playing. 

So, will I obsess over this blog?  Absolutely!  I am sure that I will waste inordinate amounts of time figuring it all out.  You will see regular changes and improvements and new "fluff" as I learn about the possibilities.

But you will also see hand-crafted cards - typically daily.  There is rarely a day when I don't find time to play and when the church doesn't have space in our "cards-for-sale" racks.  I will be sure to add supply lists and links (because I hate seeing cards that I love and no links so that I can buy the supplies and CASE it!) 

I'll try not to add too much chatter, but I really do love what I do and I might spend a little time gushing!!

I love comments and suggestions.  I love to know who you are and if you are interested in what you are seeing.

It'll be fun.

Now, I suppose I had better move on to real life.  Today's "me-time" is just about over!





No comments:

Post a Comment