Monday, November 29, 2010

moments..

This week on the Scrapware blog I am sharing this layout I created a little while ago. I adore that little cherub almost shouting out the heading...I got him from Spotlight, for all my fellow Australian bloggers... in the Christmas department.
For that gorgeous Scrapware chippie giraffe I borrowed some red stickles off the lovely Taryn for his little spots, thankyou thankyou.

In other exciting news I been asked to join the new DT for a fabulous new challenge blog called SHOW US YOUR STUFF here... a chance to show off your hand made embellishment skills and win some awesome prizes. I hope you will join in the fun with me. The first challenge starts Dec 1.
Finally if you are a fan of Tattered angels glimmer mist and glimmer glaze like I am, Handmade by Suzanne here have 30% off all this week, hurry the sale finishes fri 3rd Dec... I don't think there is a layout I create now with a bit of misting...
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment