Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have the most amazing news ever!!!

Well the secret is out!!!! I have made the DT at Hambly screen prints!!!!!

We are so excited to announce our new 2010-2011 Design Team!


US Team:

Amy Tangerine (Culver City, California)

Laurie Cinotto (Tacoma, Washington)

Ann-Marie Norris (Simi Valley, California)

Tiffany Johnson (Fort Rucker, Alabama)

Becky Olsen (Cottonwood Heights, Utah)

International Team:

Jennifer Johner (Sexsmith AB, Canada)

Larissa Albernaz (Sao Jose dos Campos SP, Brazil)

Yukari Takanashi (Kanagawa, Japan)

Kim Jeffress (Australia)

Leena Loh (Singapore)

Stepanie Baxter (Surrey, United Kingdom)


Design Team Coordinators:

Kerry Lynn Yeary

Dina Wakley

See the reveal here did you see who else is on the team.... I mean I have admired Jen Johner's and Larissa Albernaz' work for forever and now to be on the same team..I am gobsmacked and soooooo delighted! I have been in a daze all day , I even dreamt about it last night after I got the email..I am on cloud nine...can you tell I am excited!
I am actually shaking writing this post...anyway I sooo can't wait to start!!! I actually posted this layout at the beginning of the week thinking I hadn't made the team, this was one of my layouts for my application....thought I would share it again tee hee

till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment