Monday, June 14, 2010

15th challenges

Sorry I couldn't think of a more exciting heading today...Scrapbook overload from my fabulous weekend I think.
Firstly its a new sketch over at the new home of stuck. Here is the sketch



And my take on the sketch


Larsen's gorgeous curls...I am determined to keep them for as long as possible.


Over at scrapawhile Alita set the challenge this month. we had to use a 6x4 photo of a couple, A single word heading, a rub on and a border punch.


Thankyou to the lovely taryn for the lovely websters trim.


Thanks to everyone who came and said hello at the show over the weekend. I had a fabulous time working with Alita and Tracey at the scrapawhile stand and didn't break the budget too much, now I can't wait to play with my goodies.


Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment