Sunday, June 6, 2010

his hero

A couple of weeks ago the boys got stuck into the mud(literally) at the building site across the road. Larsen wasn't too happy about it and started crying and asked to be helped out...before I could get to him Addison had pulled him out....my heart just broke at his kindness and thoughtfullness, I hope Addison is always Larsen's hero.
I created this layout based on the sketch of the month over at handmadewithsuzanne
the sketch


And my take...

I recently purchased some of these gorgeous kraft envelopes and have been dying to use them from Maya road, and a mixture of October Afternoon, jillibean soup and Hambly pattern papers.

If anyone is heading to the paper craft convention this week at Brisbane please pop into the Scrapawhile stand and say hello , I would love to meet you!

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment