Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Big Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies - Tyler Florence recipe -

These cookies have been very popular lately on Tyler Florence Fridays. I have been watching as the ladies bake thse cookies with outstanding results. I finally tried these cookies today and let me say that this is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Leave it to Tyler and his baking recipes. I think this is his biggest secret....I really think he was meant to be a pastry chef. Not only are his baking recipes good, they are outstanding and oftentimes the best version of that particular dish that I have ever had. Everyone should try these cookies at least once. I followed the recipe to the "T" and used the dark chocolate. I love dark chocolate, but kids love semi-sweet or milk. I am going to try these cookies aain (soon) and use semi-sweet.

My sole purpose for baking these cookies were to give them to a new family who moved in the neighborhood this weekend. I am painfully shy when meeting new people so the occasional "baked good" reallly makes it easier for me to get the courage to go over and knock on the door. They were really happy to have the cookies and I hope they enjoy them.

Thanks to everyone on Tyler Florence Fridays. This is such a great blog for people who love Tyler Florence and also love cooking. We have the freedom to choose any Tyler recipe and cook it over the week. It is so much fun to see what everyone else picks. I am so glad that this recipe has been made so many times. It finally sunk in that this was the cookie to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment