Tuesday, October 12, 2010

no tricks... just a treat!

I'm laughing as I type this. The whole purpose of this week was to encourage my lurker friends to comment.  I did get some great comments, but according to Sitemeter I now have more lurkers! Welcome to all of you. I'm very grateful you take the time to check out my blog whether you comment or not.

As promised, to those that did comment I have a special treat for you. And I love it. I'm very pleased at how it turned out and I hope you are too. They look so much better in real life, I wish you could all see.








Both Ella and I like the white on the orange background best. My home needs pops of color, so this works nicely. I do love the crispness of the orange on white and the classic feel of the white on black though. Okay, I love them all. I designed them to fit in an 8x10 frame which usually only shows 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 of the image.

So if you commented, e-mail me at kmccrary25@hotmail.com and I'll e-mail you the color version(s) you'd like. Update: Click on links below photos  to download.

You'll notice I didn't use any super scary words. I prefer a "happy" Halloween and Ella does not like anything to do with scary things--especially witches.

I printed all three color combinations at Walmart One-Hour. They use the powder chemicals (?) rather than the liquid and the colors are always beautiful. But make sure you or the tech turn OFF the auto-enhance button or you will end up with some seriously wicked colors.

One more treat. We need a winner for a printed version from those who commented. (Be right back.) I had Lynn choose a random number and the winner is Maggie! Or if you're Ella, it's Meggie. Congratulations! Let me know which color version you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment