Wednesday, October 20, 2010

boys...

Last month I was asked to be guest designer for a US kit club that I joined last year called 3 Scrappy boys .....I am guessing you can see why I joined this forum, although their focus is not just boys LOL. There are a lovely bunch of ladies on the forum and I have met a couple of close online blogging friends through this group. The kit was amazing I managed 4 layouts and two cards and I had stacks and stacks left over( I will share the other projects another time) today I have two to share.




This is my friend Lynda's little one Allison, isnt she a cutie

...if any one has the newest addition of Scrapbooking Memories you will see some cards I was commisioned to do a few months ago, I keep taking a peek at the page because the way they have presented them is just gorgeous....before I go just to let you know Handmade by Suzanne has a new faster better home, both for the shop and forum, don't forget about the October sketch you could win a $20 gift voucher shop, see here for details, I hope you will pop over and check it out!

thank you again for all your lovely comments

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment