Tuesday, March 16, 2010

why is it....

Why is it that some projects turn out completely different from where you first started and your vision...This gorgeous photo of Addison was taken a while ago in our front yard near a spider web and spider, (Disclaimer no kids were hurt in the making of this layout) LOL and I initially wanted to mist over a web that I hand cut out of card stock...well that wasnt doing it for me so I came up with this. I m pretty happy with the result. I have used the last of my lilredrocketbuttons from this month, Thanks Michelle. If you head on over to the store it is brimming with so much fun stuff.
I have used the new apple jack papers from Sass and that coloured doily is from here .That cute little bee pin is from mylittlebitofwhimsy




Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment