Wednesday, March 3, 2010

challenge...

My friend Taryn and I have decided to give ourselves a monthly challenge using the same set of photos, it was my turn first to pick the photos, they are of our boys and others in the street playing STAR WARS. You can also see the cutest little button from lilredrocketbuttons Michelle sent them in my first DT pack, they are so scrummy. Make sure to head over to Taryn's blog to leave some love too. I can't wait for our next challenge!


My second layout chronicles Addisons curiostity at 3, like most little boys he wants to know the how and why of EVERYTHING. I have used another lilredrocketbutton button here and sprayed it with glimmermist to help it blend with the colours more. Graphic 45 is not normally my pattern paper of choice but I just loved this paper so much I actually bought it for another two layouts you will see soon.

Michelle has actually sold out of her buttons again but be sure to keep checking back soon for when she re stocks . The first button give away ends tomorrow so head on over to see how to enter the draw.
That cute little birdie is from mylittlebitofwhimsy and if you head on over there and scroll down abit you will see some love Stephanie left me YEAH!!!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment