Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its Monday the 15th..

Its Monday the 15 so that means new challenges are up at scrapawhile and stuck sketches. This is my first challenge I set over at scrapawhile and the challenge was to use a Dr Seuss quote on your layout. Larsen at the park a few weeks ago, I have used some yummy new Cosmo here and for the misting I used a stencil of Addison's, lots of fun I think.
Here is mine...




My second layout which is based on this sketch at stuck chronicles Addison's love of writing on the wall during showers, he is so cute.




I hope you can play along with both challenges.
If you are looking for some gorgeous handmade embellies head on over here Jodie is having a fabulous give away, I just ordered some of her yummy goodness yesterday.



Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment