Wednesday, March 10, 2010

how did we...

How did we ever scrap before mists came along? I think my layouts seem unfinished now if there is not a spray here or a splash there.
This first one I have wanted to do for a while now I was just waiting for the right embellie to come along, this GORGEOUS chipboard circus tent was made for me here . Again I have used this gorgeous graphic 45 paper, love this pattern.



My second layout uses a gorgeous lilredrocketbutton and a new punch I got at spotlight just recently...Taryn I know I think I own them ALL now !!!..and some misting and good ol string. This photo is a favourite I took on Australia day of the boys exploring the beach together.


If you head on over to lilredrocketbuttons now Michelle has re stocked her store with some old and some new YUMMY goodies.
Till next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment