Friday, January 8, 2010

Copycat Broccoli Cheddar Soup from Panera

I get excited every time my Food Network Magazine arrives in the mail. I always turn to the Copy That section, where they always have a great copycat recipe. Through this section I have learned how to make those great soft pretzels that you get at the mall, wonderful frozen yogurt, and those fantastic Cheddar Bay Biscuits like they have at Red Lobster. This edition of Food Network magazine has the copycat recipe for Panera's Broccoli Cheddar soup, served in bread bowls. Needless to say, I ran to the store right away and bought the ingredients necessary to make this soup. You can find the recipe here on the Food Network.

This soup recipe is velveety smooth and sinfully delicious! I loved it so much that I am craving it again and will be making it very soon! Altogether, the recipe takes about 1 hour to make, but it is seriously good and very worth it. This is a must make if you are a broccoli cheese fan. I am submitting this to Deb over at Kahakai Kitchen for Souper Sundays.

All in all, we got about 5 inches of snow here in Kentucky. Five inches is a pretty big snowfall for this area. The schools are closed and even some stores in the mall closed early last night. The kids aren't used to this much snow and they just had a ball. Perfect evidence of a good time in the picture below.
Could the smile be any bigger?

No comments:

Post a Comment